Hospital Package Deal Services
Technology Planning & Design
Medical Equipment Procurement
Warranty & Maintenance
First Gulf International has provided Turnkey Hospital Package Deals to hospitals locally, nationally, and internationally for over 37 years. This wide range of experience has led to the development of a systematic and comprehensive equipment furnishing methodology. Our approach has made us successful and capable of executing complex projects requiring the coordination of multiple phases including exterior architecture, interior technology planning & design, construction, floor renovation, medical equipment procurement, logistics & installation, training, management, and warranty & maintenance.
Our work plan includes:
• Architectural design for the exterior of the hospital to produce both a dynamic and aesthetic healthcare facility.
• Strategically designing the interior layouts of the hospital floors to ensure quality of patient care.
• Planning the space allocation of medical equipment technology and furniture.
• Preparing medical equipment listings for each room identified on the architectural space program.
• Creating a comprehensive and low-cost budget of high quality American and European made equipment.
• Reviewing and coordinating all drawings submitted by manufacturers and/or vendors.
• Coordinating equipment changes and updates with architects, engineers, and contractors.
• Constructing the hospital to meet client requirements after careful architectural planning.
• Renovating the floors of existing healthcare facilities, such as the walls and ceilings, to accommodate the electric, water, gas, air conditioning, and space requirements of the medical equipment and furniture.
• Procuring the highest quality medical equipment and technology from the best manufacturers in the USA and EU.
• Tracking the receipt and export of medical equipment and furniture from our logistics department in our large capacity warehouse in Houston.
• Providing on-site delivery and allocation of equipment to designated rooms in the hospital.
• Installing the medical equipment and supervising the effort from start to completion.
• Monitoring, updating and coordinating all changes to equipment and utility requirements through installation.
• Commissioning the medical equipment by testing, reporting, and verifying its proper functionality.
• Coordinating on-site staff training at the hospital and off-site staff training at university hospitals, medical schools, and equipment manufacturers in the USA.
• Managing the healthcare facility with highly experienced doctors, nurses, and staff.
• Providing medical equipment warranty and maintenance as required.
• Transitioning the healthcare facility to the owner at opening ceremony by presenting a tour of the facility.